2024 sees the continuation of the Danum Harriers Parkrun Tourist Trophy!!
As in 2023 there are many ways to earn points and participation is the key and really anyone can claim the trophies.
There are trophies for the best scoring Male & Female across 9 Parkruns, all local(ish – within 60 mins of the Dome), details of which are below.
March 30th – Scunthorpe
April 27th – Selby
May 11th – Thonock Lane, Farm, Gainsborough
June 8th – Concord
July 13th – Bonus!! Secret until nearer the time, but hope you like Fish and Chips!!
July 20th – Brierley Forest
August 17th – Doddington Hall
September 14th – Epworth Equestrian
October 5th – Sandall Park
The calendar has been checked to avoid clashes with CC and big events.
- 5 points for attending and this increases by 1 for each run attended, e.g. if you attend all 8, you will get 12 points for the last run, 68 points in total to be earned.
- 2 bonus points for a course P.B, even if it is your 1st time at the event.
- 2 bonus points for wearing a Danum Harriers top
- 1 bonus point for a photo with the run director or Parkrun sign at any or all events.
- Age grading will be used for finishing points and it will be the amount of runners determining your score e.g – if 6 attend, the 1st place finisher will get 6 and so on. Everyone will win age graded finish points.
- Points will also be given for finish position amongst other Harriers (irrespective of age grade) and it will be the amount of runners determining your score e.g – if 6 attend, the 1st place finisher will get 6 and so on. Everyone will win finish position points
- If you volunteer at any of the events, you will get the same attendance points as if you were running. (If you would like to volunteer at any events, let Mick know a few weeks before and he will contact the organisers)
- ** New for 2024 **
- There will be a bonus run in July for an extra 20 points for anyone who attends
- If you are away and complete an alternative Parkrun on the day of our events, you will still earn participation points and bonus points (P.B./photo/Harriers top) – but not position/Age Grade points. (It will be down to you to let us know you have ran elsewhere.)
Lots of points to be gained and really can be won by anyone with participation being the key. The most important thing is to have fun and spread the word of our great club!
The current results are shown below. Click on a parkrun Heading to open a popup with that parkrun’s results.
Current Men’s Standings
Current Women’s Standings