The Long Distance Harrier Award started 01/01/19.
Remember to log all your run miles. Most important tip – remember to start and stop your watch!
This award is to honour the harrier who completes the most running miles in a year.
1. Run miles only, not steps, cycling or walking.
2. Can include any run miles, club nights, events, social runs, weekend runs, training sessions, parkruns.
3. Evidence may need to be provided via either a training watches e.g. Garmin, TomTom, Polar, Apple etc. Or a training app such as map my run, Strava etc.
4. Long distance harrier award runs from 1st January to 31st December.
5. Keep a log of your miles from 1st Jan to 31st Dec and inform the Ladies Captain at the end of the year. Running totals will be sent out on a quarterly basis.
Awards given at the annual AGM for 1st, 2nd & 3rd placed positions with the most miles throughout that year.
Must be a member as from 1st January.
Award starts from 1st January 2019.