Please see below the events for our 2022 Club Champs:
1. Norton 9 6/3/2022
2. 5km track race at the Cycle Hub 24/4/2022 – Starts 1:30pm, free to enter
3. Pontefract 10km 15/5/2022
4. Doncaster Half 12/06/2022
5. Normanby Hall 10km 26/6/2022
6. Doncaster 5km 13/7/2022
7. Askern 10 mile 14/8/2022
8. Major Stone Half 4/9/2022
9. Brigg 10km 30/10/2022
10. Doncaster 10km 27/11/2022
We have scheduled them to enable lots of rest and ensure we have a good mix of disciplines and these races tend to be reliable.
The current results are shown below. Click on a Race Heading to open a popup with that race’s results.
Current Men’s Standings
Current Women’s Standings
1. The Club Champs is open to ALL First Claim Danum Harriers.
2. Races must be entered as a Danum Harrier unless you’re new to the club and you booked the race prior to joining/receiving your new EA registration.
3. Club Vests are encouraged, one exception is if running for a charity.
Points awarded for participating
5 points for half marathon
4 points for 10 mile
3 points for 9 mile
2 points for 10 km
1 point for 5km
Points awarded to the top 10 Male and Female finishers
10 points for 1st Male / Female finisher
9 points for 2nd Male / Female finisher
8 points for 3rd Male / Female finisher
7 points for 4th Male / Female finisher
6 points for 5th Male / Female finisher
5 points for 6th Male / Female finisher
4 points for 7th Male / Female finisher
3 points for 8th Male / Female finisher
2 points for 9th Male / Female finisher
1 point for 10th Male / Female finisher
Age category points
10 points for 1st Male / Female
9 points for 2nd Male / Female
8 points for 3rd Male / Female
7 points for 4th Male / Female
6 points for 5th Male / Female
5 points for 6th Male / Female
4 points for 7th Male / Female
3 points for 8th Male / Female
2 points for 9th Male / Female
1 point for 10th Male / Female
If you can make one of these races then that’ll be great but the more you join in the more points you’ll accumulate ? Trophies will be awarded to the top three male and top three female finishers (most points)
It would be great to see lots of ?? on the start line again in 2022!