2022 sees the return of the Danum Harriers Parkrun Tourist Trophy!!
There are new ways to earn points and participation will be the key and really anyone can claim the trophies. We have kept it relatively local and any car sharing would be great.
There are trophies for the best scoring Male & Female across 8 Parkruns, all local(ish), details of which are below.
- 5 points for attending and this increases by 1 for each run attended, e.g. if you attend all 8, you will get 12 points for the last run, 68 points in total to be earned.
- 2 bonus points for a course P.B, even if it is your 1st time at the event.
- 2 bonus points for wearing a Danum Harriers top
- 1 bonus point for a photo with the run director or Parkrun sign at any or all events.
- Age grading will be used for finishing points and it will be the amount of runners, determining your score e.g – if 6 attend, the 1st place finisher will get 6 and so on. Everyone will win position points.
- If you volunteer at any of the events, you will get the same attendance points as if you were running. (If you would like to volunteer at any events, let Mick know a few weeks before and he will contact the organisers)
Lots of points to be gained and really can be won by anyone with participation being the key. The most important thing is to have fun and spread the word of our great club!
The current results are shown below. Click on a parkrun Heading to open a popup with that parkrun’s results.
Current Men’s Standings
Current Women’s Standings
12th March – Rother Valley
16th April – Sherwood Pines
21st May – Nostell Priory
18th June – Cusworth Hall
16th July – Poolsbrook
20th August – Rotherham
17th September – Barnsley
22nd October – Sandall Park
The calendar has been checked to avoid clashes with CC and big events.