Participation Award started on 01/01/19.
Log all your races. A good place to log them is here on this website in the results section – you can add your race and results to your own profile (if you have registered!). If you need any help message our website guru Mark Bower.
In addition to the Club Championship award a completely separate award will be honoured to the members who represents the club in the most races throughout the year anywhere in the world.
The purpose of the award is to recognise the three members in the club who have got out there to represent Danum Harriers the most times in one year.
- Must wear a race number and be an paid official UKA race.
- Does not include park runs or Santa dash.
- Participation award runs from 1st January to 31st December.
- Maybe asked to provide evidence of race entry and result.
- Must run in your own name.
- Can be any distance from 5K to marathon or ultra.
- Keep a log of your events from 1st Jan to 31st Dec and inform the Ladies Captain at the end of the year. Running totals will be announced quarterly.
Awards to be given at the annual AGM for 1st, 2nd & 3rd positions entering and competing in the most events throughout the year.
Award starts from 1st January 2019.