This award is to honour the harrier who completes the most running miles in a year.
- Run miles only, not steps, cycling or walking.
- Can include any run miles, club nights, events, social runs, weekend runs, training sessions, Park runs.
- Evidence will need to be provided via either a training watches e.g. Garmin, TomTom, Polar, Apple etc. Or a training app such as map my run, Strava etc.
- Long distance harrier award runs from 1st January to 31st December.
- Keep a log of your miles from 1st Jan to 31st Dec and inform the Ladies Captain at the end of the year. Reminders will be sent out.
- Awards given at the annual AGM for the male and female with the most miles throughout that year.
- Must be a member as from 1st January.
Award starts from 1st January 2018.